Premier Drape Supports are the multipurpose telescoping drape support used to hang drape panels. This is a two piece telescoping rods that adjust using a button stop to different lengths, giving you the flexibility to work within your design space. Sizes range from 3′ to 18′ (with many ranges in between).
Our most popular size is our 6′ – 10′ support as most Pipe and Drape set-ups use 10ft increments. If you are planning on hanging heavier drape like Georgia Expo Performance Velour™, consider sizing up your Drape Support so you can get more of a double wall support. This drape support features a steel hook end and is held into place with 4 rivets.
Our drape supports are designed to hold the distributed weight of fabric up to the weight of the steel bases that support the backdrop frame; so for 8’ H, which typically uses 10lb bases, a 6-10’ adjustable drape support can support 20lb of DISTRIBUTED FABRIC WEIGHT at 8’ H.
If you choose to hang anything besides fabric drapes, we cannot advise as to the weight capacity of the drape supports, though we understand, that sometimes pipe and drape is used in ways different from its intended purpose.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Steel hook ends, held into place with two rivets on each each
- Steel ring located at edge of the pipe prevent jamming if draped by absorbing the load
- High-Strength, anodized aluminum
- Larger buttons makes for secure lock when engaged
- Punched, cut and riveted in our factory, ask us if you need customization to any of our standard sizes
Telescoping Ranges On Each Support
- 3′ – 5′ drape support has button stops at 4′
- 4′ – 7′ drape support has button stops at 5′, 6′, and 7′
- 6′ – 10′ drape support has button stops at 8′ and 10′
- 7′ – 12′ drape support has button stops at 8′, 10′, and 12′
- 8′ – 14′ drape support has button stops at 10′, 12′, and 14′
- 9′ – 16′ drape support has button stops at 16′ (not available online, must call to order due to extreme overlength when shipping)
- 10′-18′ drape support no button stops (not available online, must call to order due to extreme overlength when shipping) (10′-18’s are designed to be used collapsed at 10′ for a double wall thickness when hanging heavier fabrics to prevent bowing)
- 8′ fixed, 96″ from tip to tip
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.