This telescoping Drape Support is available in three popular length and is a lower cost alternative to our Premier Drape Support. This is a two piece telescoping rods that adjust using a button stop to different lengths, giving you the flexibility to work within your design space. Sizes range from 6′ to 14′ (with many ranges in between).
Our most popular size is our 6′ – 10′ support (often called Crossbar or Slider-bar) as most people design their Pipe and Drape set-ups using 10ft increments. If you are planning on hanging heavier drape like Georgia Expo Performance Velour, consider sizing up your Drape Support so you can get more of a double wall support when hanging your drape. This drape support features a steel hook end cast in plastic and is held into place with one rivet on each end.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Steel hook ends, cast in black plastic, held into place with one rivet on each each
- Hook-end has a curvature that mate up with the curvature of the upright
- High-Strength, anodized aluminum
- Smaller buttons makes for quick transition when telescoping
- Punched, cut, and riveted in our factory, ask us if you need customization to any of our standard sizes
Telescoping Ranges On Each Support
- 6′ – 10′ drape support has button stops at 8′ and 10′
- 7′ – 12′ drape support has button stops at 8′, 10′, and 12′
- 8′ – 14′ drape support has button stops at 10′, 12′, and 14′