Fabric Backdrop Printing is Customized to Your Needs!
Our backdrops let your needs and creativity take control. You provide the image and the requirements, we bring it to life! Customers who use this product vary from marketing teams to churches/places of worship, to photography backdrops, step-and-repeat banners, press release backdrops, party backdrops, and wedding backdrops. The reason we can create such beautiful, crisp, vibrant, and durable prints is our custom printed fabrics use the science of dye sublimation.
If you are interested in a hardware only kit for your custom printed backdrop please contact your sales representative.
* Dye sublimation is a process that uses heat to transfer dye into fabric to produce a photo-quality image that will not wash out. The dye bonds with the polyester fibers rather than being printed onto the fabric via pigment inks (screen printing).
• 100% Polyester fabric
• 8.5 oz.
• Printable Width 96″ W
• Fabric Width 122″ W
• Printable Length 50′
• Inherently Flame Resistant (California Standards)
• Wrinkle Resistant
• Crisp, photo-realistic pictures
• Vivid color is permanent, will not crack or peel
• Fabric is much lighter weight than vinyl, easier to transport
• Comes standard with 4″ pole pockets
• Washable (see instructions below)
*Color matching samples available upon request.
Passes NFPA 701 Test Method 1, CA Title 19, Section 1237 Small Scale, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small and Large Scale
*CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small Scale Flame Test effective on fabric purchased after March 30th, 2017.
*CAN/ULC-S109-14 Large Scale Flame Test effective on fabric purchased after February 30th, 2018.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.