18″ Bases designed to pair with any Upright up to 12′ high. These bases feature a convenient carrying handle and are available with 1.5″ or 2″ x 6″ high pin sizes. The taller you go with your Telescoping Upright, the heavier the Base you need. Check out our Heavy Duty Bases for uprights over 12′ or for even greater stability you can also add a Base Weight or Saddle Bag for increased support on your base.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Punched and finished in our factory, these bases go through a series of punches on our punch presses to give you the features below. This also means we can customize your bases to fit your unique event needs. Ask your sales representative for details on customization.
- 5 holes for pin placement: 2 corners and 3 down the middle at no additional cost. These corner holes give you more versatile setup options, maximize those tough corner spaces and match your existing inventory.
- Stacking slot; allows you to keep your pin installed while stagger stacking your bases for more compact storage and transportation.
- Carrying handle at no additional cost.
- Solid steel pins with recessed tops that can be used as a measuring guide. (Simply place the hook-end of the Drape Support in the top of the pin to measure out your Pipe and Drape sections)
18″ x 18″ bases pair with uprights up to 12′ H (17lbs) *recommend 6″ pin
When picking your pin size, match up the first dimensions with the diameter of your uprights. We sell both 1.5″ and 2″ uprights. The height of the pin increases stability. For reference, our standard 8′ upright pairs with our 16″ x 14″ base with a 1.5″ x 3″ pin. If you have any questions on how to pick out which base you need with your upright we are happy to help! 1.800.433.9767