This listing is for the support only, no hook ends. This product is for attaching alternative hook ends or is commonly used to hang trade show aisle signs from the convention center ceiling. This telescoping Drape Support is available in three popular lengths. This is a two-piece telescoping rods that adjust using a button stop to different lengths, giving you the flexibility to work within your design space. Sizes range from 6′ to 14′ (with many ranges in between).
Our most popular size is our 6′ – 10′ support (often called Crossbar or Slider-bar) as most people design their Pipe and Drape set-ups using 10ft increments. If you are planning on hanging heavier drapes or banners, consider sizing up your Drape Support so you can get double wall support when hanging.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- High-Strength, anodized aluminum
- Smaller buttons make for quick transition when telescoping
- Punched, cut and riveted in our factory, ask us if you need customization to any of our standard sizes
Telescoping Ranges On Each Support
- 6′ – 10′ drape support has button stops at 8′ and 10′
- 7′ – 12′ drape support has button stops at 8′, 10′, and 12′
- 8′ – 14′ drape support has button stops at 10′, 12′, and 14′
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.