Our trade show customers are always asking us to re-create the “trade show look” but with something different, something more high-end. We’ve created a sleek booth design that mirrors the look of expensive hardwall but for about the same price you’d pay to drape your booth with Banjo. You’ve already invested in Pipe and Drape so why not repurpose it to create a whole new look? Use your existing Pipe and Drape hardwall to create a “hardware” look by simply adding a few flat, seamless panels of drape.
- Economical alternative to expensive hardwall systems
- One system, unlimited distinct looks
- No tools required for set up
- Reduce labor, quick set up
- Flat and smooth finish – no seams!
- Create the new desired look with your existing hardware
(1) Backwall, 94″ H x 120″ W, 4″ pockets top and bottom.
(2) Siderails, 34″ H x 120″ W, 4″ pockets top and bottom.
*hardware sold separately
Available in 12 Poly Premier colors, I.F.R.