Georgia Expo’s 18ft High Backdrop Kit gives you the ability to adjust to various heights and widths using a Slip Collar Upright. Available with 2” diam. telescoping uprights that adjust to any range between 10′ – 18′ H.
This kit is available with 18′ high drape panels, but if you’d like to use this kit with different size panels, you can purchase just the hardware and then go to our Drape Panels to order different heights.
- Qty. 11 – 10ft-18ft, 2″ Telescoping Two-Piece Slip-Collar Upright **Please note 10ft pipe must ship Freight with an extreme overlength fee, to reduce shipping cost, consider our 8ft-20ft Three-Piece Telescoping Upright
- Qty. 11 – 18″ x 18″ Bases, 35lb
- Qty. 10 – 6ft-10ft Premier Drape Support
- (Optional) Drape Panels
All Georgia Expo fabrics ship with a Flame Certificate – We test to NFPA 701, CA Title 19 Small Scale, CAN NFPA 705, and CAN/ULC-S109-14
When purchasing a kit larger than 10 feet, please review our PDF on inline vs. freestanding backdrops to ensure you get the appropriate amount of hardware.
- View all of our Poly Premier color options
- View all of our Poly Stretch™
- View all of our Performance Velour™ color options
If you need to store any of the products listed above, please check out our storage carts and bag, or call 800.433.9767, and a Sales Representative would be happy to help you with all your pipe and drape and other event equipment needs.Due to the large volume of base plates we manufacture, Georgia Expo purchases raw steel from multiple mills in order to meet demand; as such, the look of the bases may vary between orders. This does not affect the performance of the product: all grey base plates are made from galvanized steel, and the industrial finish can appear different from plate to plate.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.