We offer two variations of this product, our Two-Piece Slip-Collar, and this Three Piece Slip-Collar. These work like a telescope, our Two-Piece model is designed with two sliding pipes and one black collar. Our Three Piece model is designed with three sliding pipes and two black collars, giving you the most range of height adjustments.
Disclaimer: Our telescoping upright requires careful handling and transporting. The collar mechanism that controls the adjustability must remain protected. If dropped or not appropriately stored, internal components can become damaged, affecting its ability to adjust.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Easy to adjust to the desired height
- No tools required
- Cut, punched, and finished in our factory, these uprights go through a series of operations on our punch presses to give you exact heights and drape support slots, this also means we can customize your uprights to fit your unique event needs, ask your sales representative for details on customization
- Anodized Aluminum
- 4 slots every 90° at the top of the Upright or CastleTop®
- 6063 T-6/0.065 wall thickness
- DROPSTOP™ technology – The DROPSTOP™ is a metal stopper with a rubber head that is installed in the bottom of the upright. This prevents the inner pipe from falling through and hitting the floor. It also eliminates the metal on metal contact by absorbing the shock of the collars and creating a cushioned fixed stopping point, preventing the two points from colliding. It allows the upright to be used correctly, even if the user is inexperienced. Think of it as an extra layer of protection for your upright!
- Features a replaceable, screw-on collar
- Features laser etched height markers every foot and half foot
- CastleTop® is a PATENTED product: United States Patent, Patent No. US 10,941,560 B2 | March 9, 2021
- 5′ – 11′ Upright pairs with 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 6′ – 14′ Upright pair with 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Base
- 7′ – 17′ Uprights pair with Heavy Duty 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 8′ – 20′ Upright pair with Heavy Duty 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 9′ – 22′ Uprights pair with Heavy Duty 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Bases recommend to add a Base Weight at these heights.
- 10′ – 25′ Upright pair with Heavy Duty 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Bases recommend to add a Base Weight at these heights.
*Bases sold separately