This is the most popular and economical upright option in the industry standard for trade show booth set-ups and back wall. Standard sizes include 1.5″ diam. x 3′, 6′ and 8′ but additional sizes are available by request. These uprights are positioned with 4 slots for Drape Support placement at the top of the upright every 90°, for uprights over 6′, and an additional set of 4 slots is positioned at the 3′ height of the upright.
These Uprights pair with our Slip Fit Bases. The hollow opening in the bottom of the Upright slides directly over pin attached to the base to create the setup. The 8′ upright is our best seller and typically created the back wall or back wall of a booth while the 3′ upright created the sidewall or wing of a trade show booth.
Now you can also get your uprights the way you want them: Choose the traditional silver look, black anodized, black powder-coated, or add a CastleTop® insert.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Cut, punched and finished in our factory, these uprights go through a series of operations on our punch presses to give you exact heights and drape support slots, this also means we can customize your uprights to fit your unique event needs, ask your sales representative for details on customization
- Anodized Aluminum
- 4 slots every 90° at the top and 3′ height of the Upright
- 0.050 wall thickness
- 6063 T6 Aluminum
- 201R1 Satin Anodized or Black Anodized
- CastleTop® is a PATENTED product: United States Patent, Patent No. US 10,941,560 B2 | March 9, 2021
- 3′ Upright pairs with 8″ x 14″ Slip Fit Base
- 6′ Upright pairs with 16″ x 14″ Slip Fit Base
- 8′ Upright pairs with 16″ x 14″ Slip Fit Base
[email protected] • 800-433-9767
*bases sold separately
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.