Premier Drape Supports are the multipurpose telescoping drape support used to hang drape panels. This is a two piece telescoping rods that adjust using a button stop to different lengths, giving you the flexibility to work within your design space. Sizes range from 3′ to 18′ (with many ranges in between).
Our most popular size is our 6′ – 10′ support as most people complete their Pipe and Drape set-ups using 10ft increments. If you are planning on hanging heavier drape like Georgia Expo Performance Velour, consider sizing up your Drape Support so you can get more of a double wall support when hanging your drape. This drape support features a steel hook end case in aluminum and is held into place with 4 rivets.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Steel hook ends, cast in aluminum, held into place with two rivets on each each
- Steel ring located at edge of the pipe prevent jamming if draped by absorbing the load
- High-Strength, anodized aluminum
- Larger buttons makes for secure lock when engaged
- Punched, cut and riveted in our factory, ask us if you need customization to any of our standard sizes
Telescoping Ranges On Each Support
- 3′ – 5′ drape support has button stops at 4′
- 4′ – 7′ drape support has button stops at 5′, 6′, and 7′
- 6′ – 10′ drape support has button stops at 8′ and 10′
- 7′ – 12′ drape support has button stops at 8′, 10′, and 12′
- 8′ – 14′ drape support has button stops at 10′, 12′, and 14′
- 8′ fixed, 96″ from tip to tip