Georgia Expo’s Heavy Duty Bases are designed to pair with our 2″ diam. Uprights and Tele Uprights. These bases feature a convenient carry handle and are available with an array of pin sizes. The taller you go with your Telescoping Upright, the heavier the Base you need. Consider picking a base with a 9″ or 12″ pin for even greater stability. You can also add a Base Weight or Saddle Bag for increased support on your base.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- All Heavy Duty Bases come in the upgraded black powder coat finish at no additional cost
- 5 holes for pin placement, 2 corner and 3 down the middle at no additional cost. These corner holes give you more versatile setup options, maximize those tough corner spaces and match your existing inventory.
- Carrying handle at no additional cost
- Solid steel pins with recessed tops that can be used as a measuring guide. (Simply place the hook-end of the Drape Support in the top of the pin to measure out your Pipe and Drape sections)
Now available, you can upgrade your Base to include a stacking slot. This is a ground-breaking feature which allows you to keep your pin installed while stagger stacking your bases for more compact storage and transportation, all while saving you labor dollars.
- 18″ x 18″ Base: Black Powder Coated, 35lbs, carrying handle, 5 pin holes, available with 2″x6″, 2″x9″ or 2″x12″ pins
- Recommended for Uprights over 16′ H
- 24″ x 24″ Base: Black Powder Coated, 71lbs, carrying handle, 5 pin holes, available with 2″x6″, 2″x9″ or 2″x12″ pins
- Recommended for Uprights over 18′ H