Georgia Expo’s Heavy Duty Bases are designed to pair with our 2″ diam. Uprights and Tele Uprights. These bases feature a convenient carry handle, at no additional cost, and are available with an array of pin sizes. The taller you go with your Telescoping Upright, the heavier the Base you need. Consider picking a base with a 9″ or 12″ high pin for even more stability. You can also add a Base Weight or Saddle Bag for increased support on your base.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- All Heavy Duty Bases come in the upgraded black powder coat finish at no additional cost
- Five holes for pin placement, two corners, and three down the middle at no additional cost. These corner holes give you more versatile setup options, maximize those tight corner spaces, and match your existing inventory.
- Functional carrying handle at no additional cost
- Lightweight, hollow steel pins can be used as a measuring guide. (Simply place the hook-end of the Drape Support in the top of the pin to measure out your Pipe and Drape sections)
- 18″ x 18″ Base: Black Powder Coated, 33lbs, carrying handle, 5 pin holes, available with 2″x6″ (1.2lbs), 2″x9″ (1.75lbs) or 2″x12″ (2.2lbs) pins
- Recommended for Uprights over 16′ H
- 24″ x 24″ Base: Black Powder Coated, 60lbs, carrying handle, 5 pin holes, available with2″x6″ (1.2lbs), 2″x9″ (1.75lbs) or 2″x12″ (2.2lbs) pins
- Recommended for Uprights over 18′ H
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disclaimer: Pipe and Drape should never be used where tip-over could cause harm or damage.