Banjo is recognized as the industry standard for convention drape because of its low cost and inherently flame resistant characteristics. It has become the popular choice for convention and trade show table skirting. Convention Centers and Professional Decorators use this fabric for most of their decorating.
Our skirting is available online in the following popular sizes:
- 29″ or 39″ high (1″ off the floor for standard 30″ or 40″ high tables)
- 14′, 17′ and 21′ lengths (standard lengths for 4′, 6′ and 8′ expo tables)
- Expo Pleat™ (accordion style pleat) *call for Box Pleat pricing
- Web (Nylon backing used to staple on skirting) or Hook & Loop (Velcro style backing used with Table Clips to attach skirting)
- For custom sizes please call 1.800.433.9767
Banjo Fabric is dye lot sensitive. Please contact us for more information about Banjo, or any of our other fabrics.
*Due to differences in photography, lighting, color correction and screen color variances our online images may not be an exact color match to the fabric. To avoid discrepancies, please order a free fabric sample before ordering. We do our best to represent each color as accurately as possible but please note that all table skirts are made to order and non-returnable.
Need help? Just give us a quick call at 800-433-9767.
View all of our available color options