Poly Knit is a 4.2 oz., 100% polyester, low-cost convention fabric with a fine silk look. It has become the popular choice for convention and trade show table skirting. It’s a knitted fabric that is pretty consistent in color and is a topically treated Flame Retardant fabric. All Georgia Expo fabric ships with a flame certificate.
Our skirting is available online in the following popular sizes:
- 29″ or 39″ high (1″ off the floor for standard 30″ or 40″ high tables)
- 14′, 17′ and 21′ lengths (standard lengths for 4′, 6′ and 8′ expo tables)
- Expo Pleat™ (accordion style pleat) *call for Box Pleat pricing
- Web Backing (Nylon backing used to staple on skirting) or Hook & Loop (backing used with Table Clips to attach skirting)
- Shiny and silky look and feel
- IFR – Inherently Flame Resistant
- Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale, CA Title 19, Section 1237 Small Scale, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small and Large Scale
- For custom sizes please call 1.800.433.9767
*CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small Scale Flame Test effective on fabric purchased after March 30th, 2017.
*CAN/ULC-S109-14 Large Scale Flame Test effective on fabric purchased after February 30th, 2018.
View all of our available Poly Knit color options
*Due to differences in photography, lighting, color correction and screen color variances our online images may not be an exact color match to the fabric. To avoid discrepancies, please order a free fabric sample before ordering. We do our best to represent each color as accurately as possible but please note that all table skirts are made to order and non-returnable.