- 4″ Pockets Top & Bottom
- Sewn from End Lots – color shades may vary from panel to panel
- If you’d like us to sew a size other than 8′ H out of any of the End Lot colors listed, please contact your sales associate to arrange us sewing the desire height drape you need at a discounted price.
- Final Sale / No Returns
All Banjo is sewn off a 48″ wide roll and we recommend 4 panels per 10ft. section of Pipe and Drape to give the look of 50% fullness. (Ex. using 4 panels, 48″ wide you will have 16ft. of Banjo drape on a 10ft section.)
- Inherently Flame Resistant (I.F.R.)
- Passes NFPA 701, CA Title 19 Small Scale, CAN NFPA 705 and CAN/ULC-S109-14
- 100% Polyester Fabric with an open weave texture
- All Georgia Expo Fabrics ship with a Flame Certificate
- Sewn to order
*Please note that it’s industry standard to sew Banjo Drape 2″ shorter than full length to prevent it from touching the floor. We are happy to accommodate full-length drape if requested, please make a note in the cart if you’d like your drape sewn to full length. The standard dimensions are listed above.
*Please note that dye lots can vary. If you are trying to match existing inventory, please request a dye lot sample from a sales representative.
*Please note, while not common, drape can vary in height/width +/- 1″.