The portable Pipe and Drape Backdrop Kit from Georgia Expo is an economically priced frame kit where the uprights break apart into two, 4ft sections and the three-piece drape support telescopes from 8ft, 9ft or 10ft wide. When assembled this kit creates an 8ft (7’11”) tall x 10ft wide fixed height Pipe and Drape framework to hang drapes or banners. When disassembled your longest component is 52″ wide. Rather than your traditional rectangular base, this portable backdrop kit features two sleek Cross Bases that fold flat when not in use then open into an “X” to serve as the foundation. This kit ships in one box. *Drape panels are optional (drapes ship in a separate box)
Looking to make this even easier to transport? Consider out Pipe and Drape bags to store your backdrop kit in.
- (2) 8ft high Break Apart Uprights with CastleTop®
- (Upright are 7ft 11in when assembled, they are fixed in height and do not telescope. These break in half, one section is 47″L, and the other is 52″L)
- (1) Three Piece Telescoping Drape Support 8ft-10ft
- Adjustment options at 8ft, 9ft, and 10ft
- (2) 15″ x 15″ Cross Bases, featuring a 6″ pin
- Bases fold down to 15″ x 2.”
Optional Kit Items
- (3) 8ft high x 5ft wide panels of Poly Premier Drape (you pick the color)
- The drape is standard 94″ H
- Poly Premier is a 100% polyester fabric with the look and feel of a linen dinner napkin. It’s I.F.R. and ships with a Flame Certificate.
Pipe and Drape is the most economical and fastest way to define, divide or decorate a space temporarily. It’s designed for indoor use only, do not use where tip over may cause damage or injury.