This upright features CastleTop® which eliminates torn slots and damaged drape from torn slots. It will also decrease your set up time and create even, no top bump drape walls. Maintenance free, it will extend the life of your product and change the way you use Pipe and Drape.
Already have 2″ LCB’s in your inventory? Update them by adding CastleTop® Retrofit
This upright is part of the Slip Fit System and works by sliding the Upright directly over the pin on the Slip Fit Base.
Our Telescoping Slip Fit Uprights come in three sizes ranging from 6′ to 20′ H. The two-in-one system: Button Lock System and the Locking Clamp Systems provide flexibility to use the same upright for different heights. The Button Lock System has a button lock that slides up and down the pipe in marked one-foot increments and then locks into place. This option is great if you know your Pipe and Drape set up will always be adjusted in one-foot increments. The Locking Clamp System is also great – it allows you to adjust your Upright in-between one-foot increments. You can easily adjust this upright between button stops by simply turning the inside pipe the right, bypassing the stops, and when you reach the desired height, turn back the left and lock into place The Locking Clamp ships with detailed instructions.
For example, you can set your Upright to eight and a half feet which really gives you a nice range of flexibility. Instructions on how to use the locking clamp ship with the order. The Locking Clamp will ship pre-assembled on the upright.
The Slip-Fit System is recommended if you are looking for a quick set up and take down time. These Uprights come standard in an aluminum finish, but Black and other Powder Coated finishes are available as an upgrade.
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Cut, punched and finished in our factory, these uprights go through a series of operations on our punch presses to give you exact heights and drape support slots, this also means we can customize your uprights to fit your unique event needs, ask your sales representative for details on customization
- Anodized Aluminum
- 4 slots every 90° at the top of the Upright
- 6063 T-6/0.65 wall thickness
- Solid Steel button stops
- 6′-10′ Upright pairs with 16″ x 14″ Slip Fit Base or 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 7′-12′ Upright pairs with 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 8′-14′ Upright pairs with 18″ x 18″ Slip Fit Base
- 9′-16′ Uprights pair with 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Bases
- 10′-18′ Upright pair with Heavy Duty 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Bases
- 12′ -20′ Upright pair with Heavy Duty 24″ x 24″ Slip Fit Base, recommend to add a Base Weight at these heights.