This upright features CastleTop® which eliminates torn slots and damaged drape from torn slots. It will also decrease your set up time and create even, no top bump drape walls. Maintenance free, it will extend the life of your product and change the way you use Pipe and Drape.
Standard sizes include 1.5″ diam. x 3′, 6′ and 8′ but additional sizes are available by request. These uprights are positioned with 4 slots for Drape Support placement at the top of the upright every 90°, for uprights over 6′, and additional set of 4 slots is positioned at the 3′ height of the upright.
These Uprights pair with our Screw In Bases. The Screw In System Upright has a riveted threaded end at the bottom of the Pipe/Upright. This screws into a base to create one piece. Our standard Screw In Uprights come in fixed heights from 3ft. – 8ft. The 8′ upright is our best seller and typically created the back wall or back wall of a booth while the 3′ upright created the side wall or wing of a trade show booth.
Already have Fixed Uprights in your inventory? Update them by adding CastleTop® Retrofit
The Georgia Expo Difference
- Cut, punched and finished in our factory, these uprights go through a series of operations on our punch presses to give you exact heights and drape support slots, this also means we can customize your uprights to fit your unique event needs, ask your sales representative for details on customization
- Anodized Aluminum
- 4 slots every 90° at the top and 3′ height of the Upright
- 0.050 wall thickness
- 3′ Upright pairs with 11″ x 11″ Screw In Base
- 6′ Upright pairs with 15″ x 15″ Screw In Base
- 8′ Upright pairs with 15″ x 15″ Screw In Base
The Screw In System is good if you are planning on keeping your Pipe and Drape System up for longer periods of time — set up and break down takes a little bit more time than our Slip Fit System.
These Uprights come standard in an aluminum finish, but Black and other Powder Coated finishes are available as an upgrade.